We manufacture high-quality products that are tried and tested, this is achieved through carefully selected materials and using our secure designs. All our warranties start from the date of delivery and clients must follow the guidelines within the care pack provided to maintain the products warranty.
- 30 year guarantee on timber: The performance of timber is subject to the environment, structural detail and the maintenance of the surface coating. Traditional flush liners may crack until the timber has settled and require making good by others.
- 10 year guarantee on all insulating glass units: 4mm/6mm annealed, toughened and 6.4 laminated. Special glass other than the normal units guarantee on application. All units are glazed to Glass and Glazing Federation recommendations unless specified differently in the Architects specification.
- 10 year paint & stain warranty: Paint is applied in accordance with the paint manufacturer’s conditions and their guarantee applies subject to the specification of the type and how many coats applied in the factory.
- 5 year guarantee on Ironmongery: Depending upon type and finishes in the specification supplied at the time of quotation.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS AND ADVICE
- The factory-applied coating will be void where damage from impact, abrasion, and chemical causes damage to the surface coatings. The warranty covers against blistering, cracking or flaking but excludes natural resin exudation and movement around knots. The product is also subject to the site’s environmental conditions i.e. Proximity to sea/lakes, rivers etc, coastal environment, chemical and pollution.
- As a result of poor maintenance or lack of maintenance to the coating. Any minor cracks or imperfection must be rectified immediately as per your care pack provided on delivery.
- Excess moisture ingress caused by poor building design or position of the product.
- Damage from abrasive cleaners or excessive cleaning.
- Where the product has been incorrectly stored or installed.
- If the product that has been altered or changed in any way from the factory-supplied products.
- Damage caused during window cleaning (ladders or industrial cleaning methods, i.e. high-pressure water wash) to glazing materials or any other finish/component.
- Where damage is caused as a result of lightning, fire, flood, burglary or any other form of disaster.
- Any repairs caused by any of the above points are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty is not effective until all outstanding monies have been paid in full to Nine Zero Trading Limited.